What To Do This Bank Holiday With Your Mobility Scooter?
If you are struggling to find ways to fill your bank holiday this spring, one thing that will be with you by your side is your mobility scooter. Whether you have plans with people or having a quiet weekend to yourself, your mobility scooter will ensure you don’t miss out on anything.
Here are some suggestions for your bank holiday weekend:
- Go for a stroll with your dog
- Visit a National Trust - they have organised events and classes that can be booked in advance. Take a look here
- Spend time with family and friends
- Go to your favourite café
- Visit your local beach
- If you have grandchildren, go to the park and enjoy an ice cream
- Tea and cake morning over a catch up with loved ones
- Play games such as scrabble or bingo
- Do some gardening
- Visit a garden centre
- Foodies Festival - London - here
- Watch the Tetbury Woolsack Race - here
- Visit the 1940s in West Yorkshire - here
- Step back in time at East Lancashire Railway- here
- Feel inspired at The Bath Festival - here
- The Norfolk & Norwich Festival - here
Anything can be possible when you have your mobility scooter because you have your independence to fulfil any plans or events you want to participate in. What once may have seemed impossible, is now possible.
If you don’t have a mobility scooter and you are considering if you need one or not, have a look at our scooters that may change your lifestyle and bring back your independence. Having a mobility scooter will ensure you don’t miss out on any plans and you can go back to enjoying your everyday life and bank holiday weekends with loved ones.
Take a look at our mobility scooters here if you are interested in purchasing one.
Leave a comment