14 Day Try At Home Scheme
Making sure your folding mobility scooter is right for you is incredibly important. And not just in a showroom where a salesman is trying to make a sale – we want you to have time and space to make sure it’s right for you in your home and in the way you are going to use it. So our ‘Try at Home’ scheme is exactly that. You purchase one of our scooters and we deliver it to your door. Then we give you time and space to decide if it’s perfect for you without any external pressure.
If not, no problem – just call us within 14 days and we’ll organize for its collection and return to us. We’ll then process a refund for the full price of the product, or exchange it for another model if you prefer. No hassle, no pressure, just good old-fashioned service.
How Does It Work?
1. Take a look online at our one of a kind mobility scooters that are perfect for travelling with and offer incredible technologies. If you like the looks of one then place an order through our website, over the phone or pop into our store and let us know you want to purchase through the Try At Home Scheme.
2. Our trusted couriers will then deliver the folding mobility scooter to your door with all of the information you need printed out inside too. If you want to come in to our store then you are welcome to take the scooter home with you or have it posted to your home instead.
3. Sit back and relax while your scooter is on its way to you. Plus there is no ned to wait in all day for it as our trusted couriers will text you with your 1-hour time slot for your delivery. Additionally if you are unsure of when it is being delivered then give us a call and we can look for you!
4. Give it a try! You now have 14 days to try your scooter out in the home to see if it's for you. We recommend testing it out indoors first and getting used to it's functionality, weight and size! Do ensure it fits in your car boot and you can lift the scooter with ease. Do remember to keep the box and all packaging if wanting to return.
5. Hopefully you may have fallen in love with the scooter and want to keep it. Fantastic, simply just let us know that you are keeping it and then we can offer you our 12 months free insurance. If you do not love it then it's not a problem as we can arrange a hassle free return for you.
Want More Information?
Have you got more questions that have not been answered here?
Well no problem as we love a chat! So give our Customer Advisor team a call today on 0800 999 6606 for a no-obligation chat to decide if you’d like to try out one of our folding mobility scooters on our ‘Try at Home’ scheme.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or use our online chat system found at the bottom right of this page
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Terms & Conditions
- Scratches and marks to paint work, metal frame & other
- Dents to paint work and metal frame
- Bending, breaking or dents to structural frame of model
- Breaking parts resulting in defective product
- Loss of keys or remote fobs resulting in defective or partially working product
- Missing batteries or chargers
- Damage to batteries or chargers
- Damage or marks to tyres
- Broken or marked control panels
- Damage or missing control parts - brake levers, accelerator grips/paddles