An Easter Break In The UK
If you are going away this Easter half term with family, loved ones or a quiet break for yourself, your mobility scooter will be your best companion.
By having your mobility scooter with you, you won’t miss out on anything. From chasing the grandchildren on the beach to a peaceful stroll in the countryside, your mobility scooter will keep on adding to your adventures.
An all-terrain scooter may not have been the top of your requirements for your scooter, but by having this option, you won’t have to worry about things you can and can’t do especially while being away from home.
Features on our Lupin and Ren all terrain scooters:
- Air-filled pneumatic tyres, providing a smooth ride with extra suspension for any terrain.
- A speed of 0 - 8 mph
- Both scooters are manual folding scooters so they can be packed up into your car to be taken to any location
- Comfortable padded seat for added comfort wit an adjustable backrest
- Disk brakes for extra control on and whenever you need it (Lupin has one brake and the Ren has two, front drum brake and rear disk brakes)
- Anti-tip wheels for added safety
Benefits of taking your mobility scooter on holiday with you:
- You can take part in any activities that your loved ones are doing
- A chance for you to explore new areas without any worry
- Gives you your independence even when you’re away from home
If you would like any more information on our scooters, click here to direct you to our website.
Leave a comment