The Benefits Of A Mobility Scooter In Spring
Spring is one of the most beautiful times of the year, from the lambs being born to the daffodils blooming.
The weather always affects your mood and when the sun is shining, you are more likely to want to spend some time outside. A mobility scooter is the perfect way to achieve this.
Whether you have one of our scooters or you have your own, a mobility scooter is the best way to help you fill your days with adventure and a change of scene.
Here are some benefits of our scooters:
- All three of our scooters are lightweight, making it easy for you to transport your scooter on any form of public transport. The Lupin weighs 23 kg. Ren and Zinnia weigh 28 kg.
- Our scooters are all folding mobility scooters. The Ren and Lupin are manual folding mobility scooters and our Zinnia is an automatic folding scooter, all by the click of a button!
- The Ren and Lupin come with anti-tip wheels which are an added safety feature
- The Zinnia has an electromagnetic braking system - this means the breaks are always applied unless you apply acceleration
- All three of our scooters come with padded seats for extra comfort
These are just some of the many things that our scooters offer to ensure that you get the most out of your scooter and meet all of your needs. If you are someone who loves to be outside in nature or want your independence back this spring, a mobility scooter may just be the answer you have been looking for.
Click here for some more information on our Lupin, Ren and Zinnia mobility scooters.
Leave a comment