- Automatic folding mobility scooter – folds itself at the click of a button!
- Lightweight - only 28kg (without the batteries)
- Electromagnetic Intelligent braking system - the brakes are always applied when the scooter isn't being accelerated or reversed.
- Folds small enough to fit in the car.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Easy speed control (for acceleration or reverse!)
- Speed 0-3.7mph.
- Height and tilt adjustable handlebar.
- Optional armrests.
- Travel friendly - Zinnia can be taken on buses, trains, coaches and is also airline approved!
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Manual folding option.
- LCD handlebar display.
Comes with a 12 months warranty and insurance.
- Wheel size: diameter F: 16cm / R: 18cm or F: 6.3 in / R: 7 in
- Wheel type: PU solid wheel.
- Maximum incline: : 12 degrees +-1 degree / 1 in 5 / 20%.
- Carrying weight of up to 125kg / 19.7 stone.
- Ground clearance: 13.5cm / 5.2in.
- Dimensions (Unfolded): H: 83cm W: 49cm L: 93cm
- Dimensions (Folded): H: 83cm W: 49cm L: 39cm
- Weight: 28kg (30kg with batteries).
- Turning circle: 1400mm / 140cm / 55 inches.
- Comes with two removable lithium-ion batteries that go for 20km / 12 miles on a single charge.
- Charging time: 8 - 12 hours.
- Airline friendly batteries.
- 24V, 6Ah, 144Wh.
- Batteries can be charged whilst in the scooter, or they can be removed and charged away from the scooter.
Zinnia is one of the UK’s most convenient automatic folding mobility scooters – at the press of a button, watch it unfold from being compact and transportable, to a comfortable and simple-to-use solution to all your travel mobility scooter needs! With all our folding mobility scooters, we prioritise 3 things:
Our intelligent braking system makes sure that whenever you’re not accelerating or reversing your mobility scooter, the electromagnetic brakes are automatically applied, giving you full control wherever you decide to stop. The PU solid wheels are as durable as metal wheels but with the elasticity of rubber wheels, making them hard wearing and abrasion resistant.
Zinnia's LCD screen displays the battery power, voltage, speed and temperature, so you can keep track of things at all times.
Zinnia the automatic folding mobility scooter boasts a comfortable folding seat with optional armrests and a telescopic steering column with an adjustable height and angle, so you can get around in comfort and style!
This mobility scooter comes with two lithium-ion batteries that can be removed and connected to a power outlet for hassle-free charging, and offer a huge travel range of up to 20km / 12 miles from a single charge.
This lightweight mobility scooter is incredibly travel-friendly; folding compactly for ease of transport, it weighs only 28kgs (without the batteries) and can fit snugly in the boot of a car, so you can take it anywhere! Zinnia can go on trains, buses and coaches. And if you are looking to go a little further afield then it can also be taken on airplanes and cruises, making your holidays easy and accessible.
Zinnia even lets you control it’s strong 180W motor with a simple speed dial, meaning you can set the speed that’s right for you (0 - 3.7 mph).
And if you need to fold the scooter manually, simply flick a switch, fold your portable mobility scooter, and free-wheel it whenever you want. Alternatively, power it up, press the button on your key fob, then stand back and watch your Zinnia completely fold itself up, all within 8 seconds! No complicated folding process, no exertion, and no assembly required; just safety, comfort and convenience all at your fingertips.
All of our scooters come with 12 months insurance and warranty. Follow the links for more information.
To find out more about whether you could be eligible for VAT relief, click here.
To find out more about our 'try at home' scheme, click here.
All of our auto folding mobility scooters are airsafe friendly, but to find out more about airline rules see our airline blog post.