All Colours - Pre Order for April 2023 - Estimated 26th April
The new & improved version of our most popular Lupin... We have made this model stronger as it has a higher load capacity of 165kg (25st) AND this one has dual motors making it so much better on hills and tougher terrain!
Lightweight - weighs 28kg.
- Folds small enough to fit into the boot of a car.
- Double motor (48V 250W x 2)
- LCD screen that displays the mode, speed, battery level and mileage.
- Easy speed control (for acceleration or reverse!)
- Speed 0 - 8 mph!
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Comfortable padded seat with an adjustable backrest.
- Front light and horn.
- Intelligent braking system with a front drum brake and rear disk brakes.
- Height adjustable handlebar.
- Travel friendly.
Comes with 12 months warranty and insurance.
- Carrying weight of up to 165kg / 25 stone.
- Wheel size Diameter: F:25 cm : R:25 cm or F: 9.8in / R: 9.8in
- Wheel type: Pneumatic (air filled).
- Maximum incline: 15 degrees / 1:3 / 26.8%
- Ground clearance: 12 cm / 4.7in.
- Dimensions (Unfolded): H: 87cm W: 56cm L: 101cm
- Dimensions (Folded): H: 54cm W: 56cm L: 101cm
- Weight: 26kg (28kg with battery).
- Turning circle: 1200mm / 120cm / 47 inches.
- Aluminium alloy frame.
- Comes with one removable lithium-ion battery that goes for up to 35km / 21 miles on a single charge.
- Charging time: 10 - 12 hours.
- 48V 7.8AH 374Wh
Ren is one of the UK’s most convenient lightweight folding mobility scooters – simply pull a handle and lift the seat, and watch it unfold from being compact and transportable, to a comfortable and simple-to-use solution to all your portable mobility scooter needs! With all our scooters, we prioritise 3 things:
When you apply our handlebar handbrake system, power to the accelerator is cut, meaning that your portable folding mobility scooter isn’t going anywhere that you don’t want it to. And with Ren’s disk and drum brakes, you have full control wherever you decide to stop.
Ren boasts a comfortable folding seat and a height adjustable steering column too, so you can get around in comfort and style!
Ren, the folding mobility scooter's handlebar set contains an LCD screen that tells you the battery level, mode, speed and mileage, so you can monitor your Ren with ease. The lithium-ion battery can be removed and connected to a power outlet for hassle-free charging, and offers a huge travel range of up to 35km / 21 miles from a single charge.
Ren is incredibly travel-friendly; folding compactly for ease of transport, it weighs only 28kgs and can fit snugly in the boot of a car, so you can take it anywhere! Ren has a double motor, 250W each, and has three different speed settings, meaning you can set the speed that’s right for you.
And once you’re done, simply collapse the seat, fold your portable mobility scooter, and free-wheel it wherever you want. No complicated folding process, no exertion, and no assembly required; just safety, comfort and convenience all at your fingertips.
What makes Ren different?
Ren comes with air-filled pneumatic tyres, providing a smooth ride with extra suspension for any terrain.
Ren’s rear disk brakes and front drum brake mean you have extra control on hand whenever you need it.
Luggage carrier / footrest
Ren, the folding mobility scooter comes with a rear draw-bar with anti-tip wheels, allowing you to store bags or luggage safely behind your seat, without compromising on balance or stability. It also comes with a foldable footrest, allowing you to stretch your legs out for extra comfort, whilst also serving as a handle when freewheeling your folded scooter.
Want to take your Ren abroad?
Ren's battery exceeds the 300Wh limit that most airlines allow, but we sell an airline friendly model called Lupin. To find out more, click here.
To find our more about airlines rules and travel mobility scooters, see our Airline Blog.
All of our scooters come with 12 months insurance and warranty. Follow the links for more information.
To find out more about whether you could be eligible for VAT relief, click here.
To find out more about our 'try at home' scheme, click here.