Lupin Tyre Inner Tube (Pair)
Lupin Tyre Inner Tube (Pair)
To purchase a mobility scooter free of VAT you need to declare that you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and that the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. This is a self-certification system – we do not require proof of your impairment.
A person is 'chronically sick or disabled' if he or she is a person with either:
- a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities or
- a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness.
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website, by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073 or by calling our advice line on 0800 999 6606
Call our Customer Advisor team on 0800 999 6606 if you have any other questions about VAT Exemption
Please select if you are eligible for VAT Relief
If you want some peace of mind for travelling with your Lupin Mobility Scooter then why not ensure you have the correct kit for a puncture!
Here we offer 2 high quality 10 inch butyl rubber inner tubes for our Lupin tyres which are twice as thick as standard tubes giving increased penetration resistance, durability and a smoother more comfortable ride.
We also included an angled no leak air valve in each inner tube allowing for increased pressure levels giving better comfort, battery life and longer periods between pump ups.
- Inner Tube size - 10×2.125
- Made of thick shock-absorbing butyl rubber.
- 5 mm thicker than ordinary inner tubes, providing higher impact damping effects.
- Chemical resistant, weather resistant, tear resistant.
- High-quality angled no leak valves are used to maintain more pressure..
- Recommended inflation pressure: PSI 24 - 32 (please note that it is best to inflate according to the recommended inflation pressure of the inner tube, do not inflate according to the pressure marked on the tire). The tyre pressure is dependent on rider weight and preference, as the comfort will be different for everyone.
All orders come with free shipping and if placed before 2:30pm Monday - Friday then they will be sent on a next working day service by DPD Local
Place your Order Online or by calling our customer service team 0800 999 6606
Our team will start working on packing and getting your order ready for collection by our courier.
Our trusted courier will collect your order and notify you that it's on its way.
You will receive a text and email notification of your hour time slot for delivery in the morning.
Your order will be delivered safely to your address and will require a signature to confirm.
Now your order has been delivered, you can now sit back, relax and enjoy your item.